Saturday, June 30, 2012

BBQ & Roccos Calamari!

Hi all!

Yesterday was super hot, but I ended up going to my friend's house for a BBQ. For once I was being served and didn't have to do anything :P! (lol)

Photo: bbq! 

I got so hungry walking to her house and I was so full after all those fishballs,chicken wings, and baby ribs.. mmmmmm^^! (lol) I felt like a fatty afterwards, but whatevs 'cause I didn't eat anything the whole day. (hehe..)

 

Today, I had lunch with a friend at Roccos Calamari. It's a really nice Italian place situated in Fort Hamilton. The calamari was freshly-made and super delicious!!^^ We also ordered the Hot Antipasto for two, which was also very yummy. Eggplant, Jumbo Shrimp, Baked Clams, and Baked Mushroom! Yum Yum! On the left is the Linguine with clams. It wasn't my fave and it tasted much better after I sprinkled lots of cheese on it because the sauce was too watery and it had a very heavy clam taste.. :/

I'm so tired after the long day of yummy food, clothing shopping, and a super exhausting walk to meet with my boss.. I think I'll go to bed now. Goodnight world! Tomorrow (or technically today..), July 1st is Canada's Independence Day (or so I've learned..), so I have an event to attend tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment