Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Randoms: A Pigeon, Spiderman, Horsey, Korean Food, & Jamba Juice! Whoo!

Hi all!

I woke up early this morning to go to my friend's graduation. (-sigh- I am not a morning person.. AT ALL..) But anyway, Woot! Congrats to the Class of 2012! After the graduation, I kept (immediately) running into people I knew (all unplanned!), so it became a very interesting day(: Here's some random pics:

 
My friend's graduation was at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan and when we were leaving, I saw a pigeon walking around, strutting it's stuff. (lol) And right outside the 39th Street exitSpiderman himself hung on the huge building wall! Who's watching this movie in July? (I actually like the previous actor more :/)

 
When all (very long & not all interesting..) speeches were made, caps were thrown, and pictures (a lot of them) were taken, we journeyed to 32nd Street, Koreatown, for a late lunch. Everybody was starving! (including me.. lol) OH! It was 3PM already (Yeesh!), and while we were passing 34th Street, I saw this giant tennis racket :D.

 
OMG nomnomnom.. We finally made it to the Korean food court in 32nd Street (Ktown) and my noodles were so yummy ^.^!!!! The left half is a dry noodle with a sauteed black bean and onion sauce. The right half is a spicy shrimp and veggie soup with noodles. Both sides are my favorites! (I know, that didn't make sense lol) I love this dish so much!! :D Next to it is the Korean sushi I "stole" from my friend (hehe..). It was alright, not too bad, but not amazing either.

 
After lunch, it so happened that a good friend of mine was around my neighborhood, so we met up for some drinks and just to catch up. First, we were going to Starbucks, but there were so many people! We ended up going to the food court in Whole Foods, in the lower level of the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle. We grabbed some Jamba Juice and sat down to chat. I ordered the new Watermelon Splasher, but the girl made me a Strawberry Banana one.. :( Oh well.. 

They now have a cute blue dog welcoming you in front of the main entrance (lol). It reminded me of Blue's Clues so I took a pic for you guys! So that was my start of the week. Despite today's (kind of) crappy weather, it turned out to be a pretty good day^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment