Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For The Fashionista In Your Life!

Hello!

Christmas is just around the corner! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love the Holiday season so much :D. There's about 12 days left till the gift-giving starts, if you haven't began already that is! (lol) So I've put together a few posts that I hope is helpful if you need to grab some last minute gifts.

1. Rebecca Minkoff Jacquard Becky Jacket $398
This jacket is adorable!!!! It's a great piece to add to any fashionista's wardrobe!

What a great accessory! Fashionable and convenient. 

Pretty.... (lol). This is a great clutch for a holiday dinner! Small, but bold. It will stand out perfectly (^.^)

4. A to Z of Style $19.95, but it might be cheaper on Amazon
The fashionista in your life would definitely love this fashion dictionary full of inspirations. It would look pretty on the bookshelf too.

I loooooooove his scarf! It's pretty long so it can be styled many ways. The one in the picture is Sparkling Grape Multi, but it comes in 3 other colors. Purple is my favorite, but I think the Black Multi would be super easy to match yet eye-catching because of the pops of white.

Shopping for gifts for others is always so much fun! I hope my mini guide helps, there's more guides to come. Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment