Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BIG BANG LOVE!

Hi all!

It's been a little while since Big Bang's Galaxy Tour concert in NJ, but I just can't get over how AWESOME it was!!!

And omgoodness, TOP is even better looking in person... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D. OH GOODNESS. I know there's been so much extra hype on them because of the tour, but I couldn't stop myself from adding to the rave too. They're just so talented and so cute!!! haha..

LOOK AT THIS!






What's NOT to love!! (LOL)
Okay, fangirl moment finished... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thanks for letting me rave ;D

If you went to their Galaxy Tour concert, put your hands in the air! 

(I do not own the pics, just borrowed them from google search for a visual. A very yummy visual.. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment