Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Coffee Lover in Your Life!

Hello!

We all have one of these people in our lives. Maybe we are one ourselves. Well never fear! I have put together a mini guide of perfect accessories for the coffee lover in your life!

1. Caffeine Isn't a Drug, It's a Vitamin Dish Towel $10.49

CAFFEINE ISN'T A DRUG DISHTOWEL

Haha... cute. I'm sure your coffee lover would appreciate this towel!

2. Eco Cold Drink Cup $7.99 5.99

ECO COLD DRINK CUP

Perfect for your eco-friendly friends! Ice coffee anyone?

3. Tank Up Coffee Mug $12.99

TANK UP COFFEE MUG

This cup is really cool.. How full is your cup?

4. "We Are Happy To Serve You" Ceramic Coffee Mug $12.99



Just like the ones you get from the neighborhood deli, except this one is ceramic :D

5. Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System $299 154.99



So many have this system by now, so I'm going to add a 6th on my gift guide. You can also buy it as a package with an extra filter and 35 pods for $191.26. My 6th addition is a 16-pack Variety Sampler pods for $24.50.

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I prefer tea and juice. But when I drink coffee, I only drink Viet coffee. Haha.. What's the most unique coffee flavor you've ever had?


No comments:

Post a Comment